4/17/11

First Post

So let me introduce myself. My name is Holli, I'm a 26 year old first time mommy of a presently 3 month old baby boy. For the sake of privacy, we'll call him January or Little J. We live with the hunny, Big J. In the last 3 months, my life has been turned upside down. Not only did we have a brand new baby, we also moved from the city in south Florida to the country in Maine about a month ago, and now I am living out my dream of being a backyard farmer with chickens and crops and an hour's drive to...well, anywhere.

On this blog, I plan on posting all of my projects, including my journey with chickens (We get them in early May) planting my vegetable & herb gardens, sewing and quilting projects and how tos, decorating, coupons, cooking and of course..baby stuff!! I honestly never thought I had anything much to post on a blog until I typed all that out..haha.

I'll be posting some of the projects I've done in the next couple of days. I hope you keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment